Total Pageviews

My family

Embrace Today By: K. Wilhelmina Floria

Tears of happiness shall fall,
listen close for your destination call.

A river of tranquility flows through life.

Ride out the eye of the storm, pass the strife.


Saturday, September 18, 2010

Me Verse Lupus: Lupus the gift that keeps giving

Me Verse Lupus: Lupus the gift that keeps giving: "I woke up this morning, all thanks to God. I slept well until about 4 am when I didn't have my feet covered and when I tried to get covers ..."

1 comment:

  1. All so nice Kim. My favorite of course is I flirted with Lucifer. I think you should rename this to say I cheated Lucifer. I must admit he's always ready for a good fight. He doesn't know he's got the right girl now. We're not gonna let him win. Hell we been there done that:)).

    ReplyDelete

Embrace today.