Total Pageviews

My family

Embrace Today By: K. Wilhelmina Floria

Tears of happiness shall fall,
listen close for your destination call.

A river of tranquility flows through life.

Ride out the eye of the storm, pass the strife.


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ugly rashes

I got on the scale today and I've lost a total of 12 pounds! I'm very happy 6 more and I will be under 300 pounds.  I'm feeling better. Breathing is heavy and I have a heavy cough, a little phlem is coming up.  My head is a bit foggy and my ears are poping but I am not going to the hospital.  Last week the doctor reduced my steroids to 6mg. The next day my medical doctor put me on cipro from my UTI.  I stopped taking the Acyclovir, which I was taking for cronich shingles.  The new Rhuemy had reduced the dosage so I assumed I could stop taking it for a while.  Now below are the rashes I'm having.  Does anyone have a clue? Shingles hurt, these rashes don't hurt, don't itch much. Except the on on my hand, notice it has a big ugly blister, this hurts. And don't let me hit it, oh momma!  I'll go to the doctor. Next week. I hope I can hold out that long.
Right hand

right foot

left foot

right arm

under chin

I still didn't get to see my grand children yet. I was feeling sad last night and that's why, I think. Or it might be because I don't feel well.  I don't know.  I'm going to see them tomorrow and I may stay until after the New Year.  My sister and her family are suppose to come to New York to watch the ball drop in Times Square.  She's not sure if they are going to come to my daughters' or to my brothers'.  I will try and clean my daughters' apartment the best I can and watch they won't come by. It would be nice though.

I will finish my life story after the holiday.  This house is busy, all my mates' family is here. So next week when things quiet down and if I don't end up in the hospital I will write my story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Embrace today.