Total Pageviews

My family

Embrace Today By: K. Wilhelmina Floria

Tears of happiness shall fall,
listen close for your destination call.

A river of tranquility flows through life.

Ride out the eye of the storm, pass the strife.


Monday, September 6, 2010

I am Blessed

I was feeling good today. But lupus the devil himself has to always remind me he's around.  But of course I was feeling good so I over did as usual.  I went to the store, it was nice no one was in there except for a few getting nothing but hot dog, hamburger roll, soda and such.  The lines were empty.  I brought the stuff for my bread pudding. I came home, I made the bread pudding, i cut up an apple, I put coconut, raisins and pecans in it, I put it in the oven cleaned up after myself and washed my grapes to put in the freezer. I went downstairs to change my clothes. I think in total I went up and down the stairs about 6 times.  Now I'm worn out, doesn't sound like much, huh?  Well for me it feels like I was out in the garden turning the soil.

I know I must complain a lot.  I don't mean to.  I am grateful to be able to walk and prepare my bread pudding.  I'm thankful for my beautiful children who can sometimes be a bit trying, but in all are good people. I'm thankful that they want me in their lives.  I'm thankful for the friends that find time to call me every now and then and the family that thinks about me too.

I'm thankful that I lived the life that was given to me and that I got to experience the things I have good and bad it was my life and I was blessed with the days I lived.  I am ever so grateful for my writing abilities. Writing has always been therapy for me.  I'm thankful for my personality that allows me to see the glass half full most of the time.  To have the ability to suppress the anger and sadness I have sometimes and smile like the world is full of sunshine and 70 degree weather all the time.  I have a roof over my head food for my belly, even though I can afford to miss a meal or two. There are those who never walked, never saw, never loved.  Those who have died young, suffer mental and physical abuse.  Those who known hunger more then full bellies.  I know I've been blessed and thank God for all that I have, had and for the future he offers me.

I am human and do fall victim to venerability and weakness that makes me mad, sad and scared.  But I never forget I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embrace today.