Total Pageviews

My family

Embrace Today By: K. Wilhelmina Floria

Tears of happiness shall fall,
listen close for your destination call.

A river of tranquility flows through life.

Ride out the eye of the storm, pass the strife.


Sunday, November 21, 2010

This must be a flare

This is what they talk about when the body shuts down.  I guess all my running around has hit me.  I don't have any spoons today, my body is worn.  I got out the bed because my back is hurting.  I wanted to write on my new blog but I can't think. As I'm typing this I keep making errors, but I want to share with everyone what it feels like.  I typed for the 20 years that I worked, I don't look when I type, I type about 60 words a minute.  It has taken me 20 minutes to type up to this point. 

I want to crawl back in bed but like I said my back hurts and I don't want to wake my mate.  I have some Netflix and that's what I'll do for the day. I'm going to push myself to finish the birthday card so I can have it mailed tomorrow. It's going to be hard because my hands are swollen and my arms are heavy. I feel like I'm on some serious drugs. Well I am but I mean something like a narcotic.  My eyes are heavy and I don't want to go to the bathroom.  Just taking a few steps feels like it will take everything out of me.

It is 8:43 am I got out the bed at 8 am. I checked my emails, checked FB, played a game of freecell. I won on the first game which tells me mentally I'm thinking lucid.  Then I started writing here about 25 minutes ago.
I went to sleep about 9:30 pm, that's 10 and a half hours sleep and I feel like I been up all  night.

Doc called in a script of antibiotics and I'm taking the new drug for my PH. I hope it's not that but just a lupus flare.  I'm going to rest and will be back when I'm feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embrace today.